Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Morning Thoughts

Okay so here are some thoughts on different subjects I have had lately...

Saying KLOVE is the best Christian Music has to offer, is like saying the Washington Nationals are the face of Major League Baseball

----------

I Am Second is my new favorite site on the internet, the link is on my favorite Christian web-sites list on the right, just click on the title

----------

The dry coughs are the most annoying thing to have as far as a sickness goes, and i can't seem to find any non-drosy medicine for it

---------

My wife has been calling me a workaholic for the past year, which by the way is the basis for our longest re-occuring fight. I think I am almost ready to admit defeat.

---------

Since last monday night, my philosophy for ministry has changed 180 degrees. Mostly because I realized how urgent the needs truly are in our area.

--------

I only hate two things about my job, one of them is having to say no to people.

--------

No comments: