Friday, April 10, 2009

Jason Castro is second...



Not sure how much you watched American Idol last season, but I did. It was a good season, and will forever be remembered for the "Davids", but for me it will always be the season that Jason Castro was on. Maybe you remember him, he had dreds, a constant smile and played alot of Marley/Sublime/Jack Johnson stlye music. He was amazing. My favorite contestant ever, but not just for his music, for his message. See this season Christians are full force for Danny Gokey because he is a believer, and I get that, but Jason Castro was every bit the believer that Gokey is, with just as important of a calling. He too led worship for a huge church both pre and post Idol, and he got signed to Atlantic Records today.

A great web-site to visit is www.iamecond.org It has testimonies from many famous people such as Stephen Baldwin, Josh Hamilton and others who are not famous, but very impressive. Jason Castro also has a clip on there that tells how important his love for Jesus is to his life and career. Watch it here.



I only wish I lived a life that exuded this much faith and drive within my own life, and I pray that his example will help me get there.

No comments: