Friday, May 15, 2009

Top 10 Songs


I was doing a Facebook poll on everyone's favorite song ever, it is for my sermon next Sunday, and then I was asked what my favorite song ever was. Didn't take much to think about, but then I composed my top 10.

1. Lost? - Coldplay (The music, the subject, just hit me everytime)
2. Wedding Dress - Derek Webb (This IS my Christian journey)
3. Sunday Morning (Live Version) - Maroon 5 (To me, best arrangement of any pop song in my lifetime)
4. Live High - Jason Mraz (Tells the story of a pure and guilt free life, and I got to have some Mraz)
5. I Alone - Live (I get chills when I here the opening chords)
6. Beatiful - Phil Wickham (Voice, music, a love song to my KING)
7. If I Had A Million Dollars - Barenaked Ladies (Reminds me of my relationship with Em)
8. Sweet Pea - Amos Lee (Simple, great arrangement and it describes my relationship with my daughter to a T)
9. When She's Near - Fiction Family (They're best song, and they are the best band)
10. You Are There - Matthew West (A Jesus loving battle cry with a beat)

Honorable Mention:

Better With You - Five Times August
Tennessee- Arrested Development
All That Matters - Addison Road
Dream On - Aerosmith
Three Little Birds- Bob Marley
Clumsy - Chris Rice
Shameless - Garth Brooks
Santeria - Sublime
This Side - Nickelcreek
To Run - Josiah Lemming
Time To Pretend - MGMT
Feeling Good - Muse
The Mountains Win Again - Blues Travelor
Swan Dive - Sister Hazel

No comments: