Thursday, May 21, 2009

The "I am loving right now" List

Here are some things I am loving right now...

1. David Cook's song "Permanent".
Wow, his Idol performance of this, FLOORED ME. The Lyrics are so real. I love this dude and he really shows the proper way to morn a loved one.

2. Anne Jackson's book "Mad Church Disease"
a MUST READ for anyone in the ministry. Love her writing style.

3. Hiking.
I feel like I have to do it every day off, it helps me get in shape and i LOVE nature.

4. Fiction Family.
This is the best band ever formed. If you don't listen to them, download or buy their album, ALL killer -> NO filler.

5. Duncan Doughtnuts Coffee
My mom got me some, and it's one of the best things ever.

6. Preaching.
Man I am getting that itch to preach every single day that I am not doing it right now, so much to say and so much time to say it.

7. Casting Crowns song "What This World Needs"
Just listen to it. It is all truth.

8. Expositor's Bible Commentary
I fell back in love with this commentary this week, I am preaching on Proverbs and they nailed it.

9. My wife being VERY pregnant.
She is both hilarious and breath takingly beautiful right now with that huge belly full of babies. But I can't wait to meet my little girls. I am just loving her glow.

10. Our babysitter.
Danielle Coleman watches G. She LOVES her and we do too. Could not do a better job.

2 comments:

Anne Jackson said...

hey, thanks so much! i'm glad you like the book.

Relevant-ISH Pastor said...

lol Holy Crap. Yeah i love it! Helped me a ton in my journey right now. How did you find my blog?