Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Big News...


No, not the babies, they are still in the womb.

Our big news is, we have a new 5 year plan. I really can't share the particulars on my blog about what the 5 year plan is, but it is something God has been leading me towards my entire life.

If you'd like to call or e-mail, I will fill you in, but bits and pieces of it might not satisfy all of you, which is, okay.

e-mail: hafe4osu@gmail.com
cell: 740-606-7347

These are all things that I have felt I was put here for, but have ignored because ignoring them is easy, acting on them is tough, but when is following Jesus easy?

Anyways, I will have a huge announcement soon, well two if you count the twins being born, and no, the announcement isn't an event or program at South Side, even though we do have some wicked awesome stuff coming up in the next couple months.

No comments: