Monday, December 29, 2008

30 Days...

So I am starting a new challenge that i have always wanted to do. Its a 30 Day Fast From Negativity. Its, hard. It really is. I am a person that seems to be attracted to negativity, whether it is gossip, slander, critical comments, you name it. It brings me down, but i live in in. So i began this yesterday and i am continuing it until the end. I read that psychologists say that if you do anything for 30 straight days then it will become a habit, so, i hope this is my new habit. Pray for me, i will try to update the progress as often as i can

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that you are going to start being nice to everyone? Like speaking to people that you cannot stand being around? Just curious!
I will pray for you because I hope that this works for you!