Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Weight Loss Contest Over, Tummy Issues and two weeks without my mouth...


Well its official, out staff biggest loser competition came to an end. The end result was fantastic, as a group we lost collectively 100 lbs!! I myself went from weighing 210 lbs on March 12th to weighing in at 170 lbs this past week, a total loss of 40 pounds. A huge thanks to the people at weigh watchers (although i still havent been to a meeting), the sidewalks between my house and our church (where i walk daily), my wife(for not going crazy because i got so annoying with this obession) our staff here at South Side (for doing ALMOST as good as me), Krogers (for selling Lean Gourmet meals for 1$) and my fat (for leaving).

As a staff we like to go to BW3's from time to time to enjoy some hot wings. We went yesterday and i ordered my usual, 18 wings (I know, yuck). I actually ate them all, plus more later. I know know what it is like to have a two day belly ache. I cant even stomach french fries after all this time of eating only grilled or baked foods, but after having such a unhealthy lunch in such great quantities i just might die. So if you enjoy praying for useless things, please pray for my tummy not to hurt much longer, eventhough i deserve it.

Also for our South Side tribe, i will not be preaching for the next two weeks, as i will be observing my occasional break from the preaching schedule. I will be worshipping with you, so be on the lookout for the annoying fellow with the "Jesus Loves This Guy" shirt that talks through the whole sermon and gets up too often for coffee and potty breaks (a result of the coffee and the wings from tuesday i am sure).

But if anyone is in need of anything, dont hestitate to call or e-mail. My e-mail is hafe4osu@gmail.com and my cell is 740-606-7347. ThankZaBunch.

No comments: