Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Now I'm God's Mess...

I was a drunk and a liar.
I was addicted to nothing but impressing those who lived with more issues than i had.
I hated the only people in my life who loved me.
I was in a dangerous relationship that was based upon lust.
I was full of passion for things that would be gone tomorrow.
I was lazy and uncommitted.
I had no vision or direction.
I was literally, open to anything.
I believed the only Jesus that existed was on old people's wall clocks.
I had nothing to do with the church.
I cared nothing for the poor or diseased.
I was suicidal.
I was foul mouthed.
I was cold inside.
I was a bully to those weaker.
I was a follower of all things popular.
I was a fraud.
I was selfish.

I was alot of things, but then Jesus saved me at age 19.



Now I'm God's Mess.


No comments: