Monday, July 6, 2009

Saturday Night Worship Service


Well it is that time again.
We have had 2 amazing worship services this year on Saturday Nights with guest bands and myself preaching (bands better than the preaching, obviously) and now it is time for our BIGGEST ONE YET!!!

On August 1st at 5pm we will be having our 3rd Saturday Night Worship Service which will be featuring a guest speaker, who is none other than Paul D. Potter, KCU Alum and best friend of myself. Paul is one of the best preachers I have ever heard and I cannot wait to have him come and share with us his love for Jesus. Also he is a blackbelt in Kung Fu, so you may get to see him beat me up.

We are also featuring a guest praise team led by our old worship minister, Wes Blackburn and his band. If you guys remember, he is an amazing talent that can put together a rockin service like no one I have ever encountered.

So that is the jist, hope to see you all there.

No comments: