Monday, July 20, 2009

Purpose of my blog

Just a quick few minutes on why I even have this blog.

I do it to help people get to know me a little better. I don't do it for any other reason. The people I come into contact on a day to day basis seem to want that sort of thing because a sermon is 30 minutes tops, a small group or class is 1 hour tops, and I can hang out with you but this is just one extra way of getting to know people.

Understand this, and I mean this in the most Christlike way I know how to mean it:

If you are only posting anonymous comments to hurt myself and my family personally, I would at least appreciate you to leave a name and number so we can discuss why you have such an issue with any entity I am a part of or those I associate myself with. If you have something to say to me, allow me to speak with you about it, never just leave a cowardly 4th grade comment that you absolutely know I will delete before the public is subjected to such silliness.

My e-mail
hafe4osu@gmail.com

my cell #
740-606-7347

I am not someone who gets angry often and honestly, when I do, I only make myself look like an idiot. Please don't make me look like an idiot.

Love Wins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry for some people's comments on here. While I have no idea what they were, I am sure it is just someone who surfs the web so much that reality is a mile away from them.

Keep up your ministry here, my family has grown a ton because of it.

It like you said a few months back, in any tough situation, Jesus Is The Answer.