Monday, January 5, 2009

A recent thought..

While i am not a fan of pop music, Jason Mraz is wonderful.

His new album is amazing, as was all of his older one's (which i never owned, but my roommate did)

New album tracks that are, wow:

Live High - a great expression of what it means to be a Christian, although not certain if he meant it to be.

Lucky - a great representation of how a real mature relationship begins.

I'm Yours - Played way too much on the radio, but a sweet track nevertheless.


I think I love Mraz because i've always loved acoustic over electric for the most part. I am one who says that Dylan was 1/2 the artist once he picked up the electric guitar. Plus i think Mraz reminds me of Jason Gray, who if you haven't heard you need to go buy his new album "Acoustic Storytime" you will not be disappointed.

No comments: