Monday, January 12, 2009

My only 4 fashion laws for guys

I consider myself, not a great dresser. I know that have and will never set a fashion trend of any sort. But I was asked recently if I have any pet peeves in fashion, and, well, I do. Only 4 of them, and they are my opinion alone. So please, don't think I need you to live by them. And the reason I only have 4 is because I am utterly clueless outside of these 4.

1. guys never wear a jersey unless you are a member of a team (unless you are 13 or younger or also in the event you have a hip hop recording deal with Def Jam Records)

2. Even if you are on that team, never wear a jersey to church (once again, unless you are 13 or younger or also in the event you have a hip hop recording deal with Def Jam Records)

3. If you wear socks with sandals, make certain its a halloween costume.

4. If you won jean shorts, throw them away, they are hideous. These are only acceptable if you happen to be Patrick Duffy from Step by Step or also, once again, a halloween costume.

so these are my only 4. And yes, they are ridiculous. You may and most likely do disagree with me, but please, no comments or e-mails about a flaw in my woredrobe, because most likely, I agree with you.

No comments: