Monday, March 2, 2009

Since Its My 100th Post...



Here is my Bucket List, as of age 25. Sounds odd to do one, but i am working on a sermon that is similar to this for the week after next, so it got on my mind.

1. Go to Hawaii
2. Visit Every Major League Baseball Stadium
3. Renew our wedding vows on the beach
4. Write a book
5. Truly make someone's day
6. Reunite lost loved one's
7. Baptize all three of my daughters
8. Make a bitter person laugh
9. Learn to play an instrument
10. Witness in person a OSU vs. Michigan football game
11. Be an extra on either a movie or a TV show
12. Meet a youtube sensation
13. Witness the Reds winning a world series (other than when i was in kindergarten)
14. Honestly Learn to love everyone
15. Witness a hole in one
16. Take a 1 month vacation in an RV across the USA
17. Truly Repent
18. Give someone a HUGE anonymous amount of money
19. Spend a week in Tuscany
20. Sky Dive

6 comments:

Shawn Young said...

I share a couple of those. Definitely #4. And my dad has half a million frequent flyer miles, so I get to do #1 in August of this year.

You could accomplish the RV trip and the stadium thing in one big adventure...

Anonymous said...

Interesting list! Some cool things to do. There's some I've done (been to Hawaii), one I'm doing (learning to play guitar), and one I'd love to do (skydive). If you ever get around to that let me know how it goes, then maybe I'll be next!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I prefer to be the recipient of the hole in one instead of just witnessing it!

Relevant-ISH Pastor said...

yeah, me too, but i don't play golf, so i think seeing it would be better

Anonymous said...

You need to start! It's a great game!

Relevant-ISH Pastor said...

i used to play. i played 4 years in high school, it was fun, but for a sinner like me, it's hard to play a sport where it's no one's fault by me when i mess up.

i need someone to blaim for my failures, j/k (i think)